Regional Manager of Business Development -Addiction Treatment-Chicago, IL
"Being a member of a mission-driven organization like RCA — helping patients recover and helping professionals advance in their career — is amazing. RCA has award me so many opportunities in my personal and professional life. My team members are the most compassionate, intelligent, and hard-working group of individuals, and I’m grateful to work with such a remarkable group," Bill K. RCA Treatment Advocate
In 2013, Recovery Centers of America (RCA) announced a goal: Save one million lives from the disease of addiction. We’re working fast and hard to fulfill that promise, with over 11 facilities that offer evidence-based inpatient, outpatient, and medication-assisted treatment 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
We know one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to addiction treatment; that’s why we tailor our treatment for each patient and offer specialized programs for patients with trauma and multiple recurrences, as well as programs for older adults, first responders, and more.
We believe in the power of local treatment, because families are a huge part of the treatment and recovery process at RCA. Our family program rebuilds, restores, or strengthens family relationships.
Our curriculum, resources, and evidence-based care were created to help patients not just achieve recovery, but maintain it for life. All of our services and treatment are delivered by clinical expertise – that’s where you come in.
All of our services and treatment is delivered by compassionate, dedicated expertise – that’s where you come in.
As a Regional Manager of Business Development, you’ll be a part of our heroic mission of helping millions of people jumpstart their recovery. Your passion for fighting back against the disease of addiction will aid in patient recovery, as you connect patients with the treatment they need. You’ll be saving lives by acting as an advocate in the community. As you develop relationships and connections with hospitals, doctors’ offices, first responders, and more, you’ll pave the way to expanding RCA’s reach and saving a million lives one neighborhood at a time.
If you’re looking for a fulfilling, life-changing job, Recovery Centers of America is the right place for you. And you’re the right candidate for us!
Position Overview: Join us on our mission to help save 1 million lives and make a difference in addiction treatment and recovery. The Regional Manager directs the identification and pursuit of all opportunities that support RCA’s business strategy and growth. Most significantly, the Manager will hire, train, and lead a regional team of Treatment Advocates. Continuously assess potential initiatives that promote long-term growth and increase revenue, while providing oversight and direction for all active customer accounts. Evaluate return on investment (ROI) for potential partnerships and provide status updates to senior leadership on projects.
- Direct and implement census development strategies for assigned facilities.
- Establish results-producing relationships with the referral community including physicians, discharge planners, other treatment providers, and payers.
- Educate team members and referral sources about RCA services as related to industry changes, specific clinical programs and capabilities, clinical outcomes and appropriate patient referrals/admissions.
- Hire, train, and mentor team members.
- Provide oversight to the pre-admission function.
- Source and close new clients through referrals, cold calling, networking, and other means (tradeshows, regional organizations, etc.).
- Build a productive pipeline and manage each phase of the sales process.
- Cultivate and maintain long term relationships with clients by delivering elite client service and engaging them by using knowledge of each industry and organization.
- Formulate sales plan to achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales targets.
- Develop project budgets and create proposals.
- Track all customer sales related activities in salesforce.com–set and execute follow up tasks.
- Understand and articulate RCA’s full line of business offerings, capabilities, and competitive advantages, and identify and refer opportunities within each of these areas to specialist sales and client service teams to close.
- Set and manage client expectations while consulting with each client for best practices.
- Manage and control pricing and contractual issues.
- Bachelors’ degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, Marketing, or a clinical field (Masters preferred).
- 3-5 years’ progressive experience in healthcare/addiction sales and marketing required.
- Knowledge of healthcare reimbursement and regulatory standards.
- Strong interpersonal skills, presentation, oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with and influence members of the marketing and clinical teams to establish and achieve referral goals.
- Professional sales skills required.
- Leadership: Possesses the ability to train, motivate, lead and influence a highly effective sales team.
- Listening, Understanding, and Responding: Effective and articulate communicator.
- Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customer’s needs in a manner that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
- Communication Proficiency: Comfortable using a broad range of communication styles, and ability to choose appropriate, effective ways to communicate to different audiences in diverse situations.
- Work Environment: Works in a professional environment including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.
Recovery Centers of America at St. Charles
Silver Glen Road OPCO LLC, St. Charles, Illinois 60175