Website Recoverycoa Administration
1-833-RCA-JOBS | (1-833-722-5627)
E00376 – Staff Scheduling Specialist
Position Overview: The Staffing Coordinator is the key personnel responsible for creating and managing the work schedules for all non-exempt employees. Working in conjunction with department directors and managers, the Staff Coordinator will ensure all departments are properly staffed daily within all budget guidelines. Staffing coordinator is responsible for daily management of all staffing, EPOB analysis and completion, completion of time tracker and engagement with CEO, senior leadership and Human Resources regarding same. Staffing Coordinator will be responsible for all line staff overtime and overtime management. This position will manage to the patient with census daily and transition this plan to overnight supervisors and set expectations of same. Any variance in staffing will be approved by the CEO and communicated ongoing. Staffing Coordinator will be accountable for entry of all schedules in shifthound timely and upon hire after orientation. Staffing Coordinator will manage the shifthound system including all updates with regard to call outs and hold supervisors accountable to appropriate documentation after hours via report up to the CEO. Staffing Coordinator shall work with nursing and CEO to always be staffed to appropriate staffing grid provided and not to provide variance to same without CEO approval through appropriate channels. Should variance be required and approved by CEO, staffing coordinator to manage same and this shall be reflected on daily EPOB. Staffing coordinator should work diligently with line staff to not only develop relationships to understand needs and scheduling, but thoughtfully manage same through professional interactions with staff to drive facility allegiance and trust while staffing appropriately. Staffing Coordinator will analyze hours worked daily and translate this as well as other data (call outs, PTO requests, incremental time/overtime, etc.) to CEO, flash, nursing, managers, etc. through both verbal report as well as EPOB and time tracker. Staffing coordinator should manage call offs and cancellations per policy and report same and expectations to supervisors after hours. Other tasks as assigned.
Work schedule will be variable days and hours.
- Create and maintain all non-exempt employee schedules in Shift Hound.
- Work with individual team members and leadership to schedule and cover PTO requests.
- Work with leadership and supervisors to fill any short notice "call outs."
- Manage to ensure that overtime pay is held to a minimum and within budget guidelines.
- Work with leadership to adjust staffing levels with any variation in patient census.
- Assist with cancellations due to census.
- This job description is not designed to cover or contain comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Education and Experience:
- Preferred supervisory experience in a health/human service-related field but must have at least 6 months experience in a health/human service-related field for consideration.
- High School Diploma, Associates Degree preferred
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize workload.
- Experience with computerized scheduling software is preferred.
- Requires strong computer and internet research skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers’ needs in a supervisor that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Technical Proficiency: Applies the technical knowledge and skills required in order to achieve the expected outputs.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time actively working with patients and alumni.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected
Recovery Centers of America at St. Charles
Silver Glen Road OPCO LLC, St. Charles, Illinois 60175