⌋ Date & Time
Tuesday, April 20, 2021 11:00am - 7:00pm
RCA at St. Charles 41W400 Silver Glen Rd. St. Charles, IL 60175
Share With Friends
Walk-In Interviews & Offers On-the-Spot to Qualified Candidates at RCA at St. Charles, IL ⇒
Tuesday, April 20th, 2021
Explore Addiction Treatment and Mental Health Careers
RCA at St. Charles: 41W400 Silver Glen Rd, St. Charles, IL 60175
Register: Click Here
- Registered Nurses (RNs) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) – Full-time, Night Shift Only (7 pm to 7 am) – Sign-On bonus: $10,000
- Recovery Support Specialists – Full-time and PRN shifts (must have CADC certification or in the process of getting it)
- Case Managers – Full-time
- Primary Therapists – Full-time
- Clinical Coordinator – Full-time
- Admissions Coordinators – Full-time (CADC Certified)
- Utilization Review Coordinators – Full-time
- Drivers – Full-time
*RNs and LPNs – PRN shifts are available but do not include the sign-on bonus.
Recovery Centers of America (RCA) was founded with the mission of saving millions of lives from the disease of addiction. RCA is growing, and currently has 15 facilities offering best in class, evidence based inpatient, outpatient and medication-assisted addiction treatment. RCA believes patients who are treated well get well sooner and stay well. We treat every patient with dignity, discretion, and respect. Our clinical expertise, modern facilities, and expansive list of services are highly respected in the addiction treatment industry.
What to Expect/How to Prepare:
- Please bring copies of your resume and dress appropriately for your interview.
- Interviews are not scheduled so feel free to walk in anytime between the hours of 1pm – 7pm.
- Face masks are required inside the facility at all times.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival.
- Can’t make it to the hiring event but still want to apply? Email firstname.lastname@example.org and mention “St. Charles” in the subject line.
Benefits of joining RCA:
- Competitive pay rates
- A supportive team-oriented work environment
- Medical benefits, tuition reimbursement, 401k
- Career growth opportunities
- Learn more about Careers at RCA
“A positive work environment, strong teamwork amongst staff, and the pleasure of helping to save the lives of those we serve. The company consistently scholarships patients and provides free care when necessary to keep up with the ultimate goal of helping people. One of the most ethical companies you will find, and there are countless patients and staff who will testify to that.” – RCA Employee